Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My reasons for going natural.

To be completely honest I have no idea why I decided to go natural.
I just remember telling my mama that I was doing it.
The only thing I can think of is that I saw so many natural women and I was in awe of them.
I love how versatile it is, being natural curly, going straight when I want to, and just washing if i want it back curly.
I'm aware that natural hair is a lot healthier than relaxed and being so great length is able to be reached.
I'm just really excited.


My last relaxer was in October of 2009 and I plan to BC June 5th, 2010, the day before my 18th birthday! :]

2 comments:

  1. My last relaxer was in October too however I don't plan to BC anytime this year. Good Luck with your journey! Stay strong :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck, browse my blog for ideas.

    ReplyDelete