Monday, June 21, 2010

Bandwagon.

I've noticed that when I was transitioning to become natural, a lot of other women were doing the same, and most of which started their journeys long before I even thought about going natural. It's becoming a "trend" which is really cool because honestly I think we all should go natural. :)

My boyfriend loves my TWA and runs his fingers through it and plays with the little curlies. While he had 'Fingers in Hair Syndrome' one day, he said to me, "You know what, I'm going to grow my hair out with you." I looked at him like, "Boy quit playing." because this boy stays getting his hair cut in crazy designs and paint and the list goes on. So I'm thinking there's no way he'll last because he's going to be itching for his next design.

It's been awhile since then and he told me the other day that he still hadn't gotten a hair cut. "Are you serious about this?" "Yeah I'm serious." I asked him what he's going to do with it when it gets really long, because I'm obviously growing my hair out to be long and if he's going to grow his hair out with me, it may get pretty long, and he said he really didn't know, that maybe dreads are an option. I, for one am gung ho for dreads because I'm a sucka for em. :)

Anywho, yes my boyfriend is "going natural". lol. I may post a few pics of his journey. :)

2 comments: