Sunday, December 25, 2011

Update: Back to black and natural hair milestone!

Okay, I know I've been gone for about 4 months, but a lot has happened with my hair!


First, I installed my own box braids. I was somewhat pleased with them, it was my first time, but they could have been better. I used 100% kanekalon hair in colors 30 and 1B. It took about 16-19 hours. (Crazy, I know!) I loved this style in buns and fish tail braids which were my to-go style for the 3 weeks that I had them in.



I then dyed my hair black. As you may know, I had the blonde in the front. I dyed it red/blonde in November of 2010, so I had about 6 inches of black new growth and I was not happy with the look. So...all black it is!





                                                                                                           I then started experimenting with turbans which are my winter staples and must haves! I have them in all colors, patterns, and fabrics.

My natural hair milestone! THE HIGH BUN! When I was relaxed, buns were my thang! I didn't leave the house without a bun 80% of the time. So when I cut my hair to go natural I was very upset that I could no longer wear a bun. But after a year and a half, it's possible! :D 












SUPER TACKY POST. GET OVER IT! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment