Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I reconsidered.

(formspring)

"I'm really disappointed that you aren't doing "the big chop". I think you have great style and the haircut will be the icing on top of the cake. With your bone structure it will look great. Reconsider it please. I know you'll love it :)"

Awwww thank you so much!
But I actually changed my mind...again.
I am going through with the BC as originally planned.
I was going to announce on my blog today actually.
Beat me to the punch. :)
_______________________________________________________

I know I said I was going to BC in August but I've just been eager to see what my natural hair is like that I just can't wait that long. Today, the thought came across me quite a few times to just get it over with but I'd rather go one more month and get it done on my 18th birthday.

To Anon, thanks for the comment. I really appreciate it. & thanks for the bone structure compliment. :) Love ya!

PS.- If any of you have any other questions or comments feel free to let me know. The formspring box is to your right. Looking forward to hearing from you...no really I am. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment