Thursday, April 1, 2010

If she can rock a bald head so can I!

Seriously, as long as she's been Kanyes arm candy, which has been for quite some time now, I haven't heard anything negative about her bald head self! NOT ONE THING! So I was just sitting here thinking about my BC in a few months and how my hair will only be a few inches and getting a little worried. (Still going through with it though.) So while I was going through other blogs I saw a post on her and it clicked! You can tell she feels like she's the most beautiful girl in the world! And honestly has much as I dislike her, I've come to appreciate her. She isn't hiding behind her hair is these other women and celebs. She is beautiful and has less hair than a new born. So when I cut my hair, I have to feel, believe and show to others that I knowI 'm beautiful and the rest wont even matter.

Much love Ms. Rose. :)

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. Amber Rose is gorgeous. The is a pic on the internet where she has blue hair and she is still rockin it.

    ReplyDelete